1. Cloudy days in summer with the smell of rain: one of the best kind of days. A perfect day to slow down and relax. Now, if only I could actually enjoy it! Life for us is just too busy right now.
2. I feel like I am going back to school trying to learn this WordPress blog. I love writing but setting up the perfect page is hard. I know, one step at a time. If anyone has any good advice, please let me know!
3. I also went off on a Facebook friend today… I have known her since high school. But I guess I have never “known” her. She said something surprisingly rude towards women and infertility. Of course, I had to say something. I was really hoping she was misinformed or not understanding. Along with other things, she said “if I was in the situation, I would think I would just be grateful for what I do have.” Meaning, she would not try every means possible to have a baby if she was suffering from infertility. How dare she even “think” about if she was in the situation when she has natural born beautiful children??! A person can not put themselves in someone else’s shoes if they never even walked in that direction! But whatever, its her Facebook. She can say whatever she wants. But I did politely tell her that its different when you are actually dealing with infertility. I reminded her to hug her kids tightly and remember how lucky she is. That’s it. I was done talking to her about this. Some people will just never have the heart to understand infertility.
4. I need to get back into shape. OK, I never really was in shape. But I really do need to get into shape. I know I should. I know I need too. But I just can’t seem to start any kind of exercise routine. No discipline. How do you jump start a new workout routine?
I would love to lose at least 15 pounds. I have not weighed myself in a long time. But I know there are two areas that are bigger than they should be. 🙂 My thighs and my lower part of my tummy. I tried wishing them away but that didn’t work. 😀 I guess my body expects a good workout.
5. I have a new addiction. Its not a full blown addiction and I hope it never will get too extreme. I am in love with couponing and freebies online. For couponing, I only love the deals where I get free or really cheap products. And I then I also search online for things to sign up for to receive free things in the mail. I think its becoming addicting because its something that makes me happy. :-). Who doesn’t get happy getting free things? At least this is a productive addiction.
This week is almost over and I am eager to watch the USA soccer game on Sunday. The USA is on a winning streak and could possibly win GOLD! Good luck to them! We are very proud of them.
I thought my blog needed some pictures, so I will try to start taking pictures to use. I really did not feel comfortable using someone else’s art work. 🙂 Tonight, I add a picture of beautiful flowers on a tree that I found while walking in my neighborhood.
I love how the sun is shining on the right. Nature is so beautiful. 🙂
Until next time,
P.S. need to do more research, but I am do not want anyone using my pictures… I guess, only if you are sharing my blog.