I am a 30 year old married woman who has lived through so much good, bad, awesome, heartbreaking, wonderful, life-shattering, and amazing times. With all the negative, the positive came back in full force. So much has happened in my life and I am only 30. Fingers crossed that the future will only have happiness, love, and relaxation.
Quick notes about me (not in any order):
1. I am the youngest in my family. I grew up with two older brothers.
2. My father had Alzheimer’s. Passed away a few years later from pneumonia. 😦
3. My mother has about 5 different health problems, including a malignant head tumor.
4. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies that resulted in the emergency removal of both my Fallopian tubes. The only way I can get pregnant now is through IVF.
5. With that said, I have had about 5 failed IVFs. Currently I have unexplained infertility
6. I have been on the borderline of depression for a long time. My husband has been great on keeping me grounded.
7. My husband and I have adopted the cutest little toddler girl that has been in our life since she was 3 months old. She has seriously brought so much sunshine and love into our lives.
8. If I had enough money, I would try IVF again or pay a surrogate.
9. I have been a cashier, a preschool teacher, an online business owner, a consultant, a foster parent, and now a mom.
10. I have always wanted to be a singer but my singing voice is horrible. Lol
11. I am in my thirties and I am still searching for my purpose in life and my lifelong career.
12. The number 13 follows me Everywhere!! I will talk more about this later.
I post my personal pictures on my blogs (Taken from my personal phone or camera). Please use them ONLY if you are sharing my blog. Thank you.
All poetry on here is my personal poetry written by me (unless specifically stated otherwise). Please do not share my poetry without sharing my blog and using my name with the poems.